NOTE: This app has been superseded by my new Simple Diet Diary app: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rarepebble.dietdiary
Count calories or any kind of "points". You must enter your own foods and calories, but this means there is no clutter from foods you don't eat.
- Builds a personal food database from the information you enter.
- Enables easy selection of previously entered foods.
- Displays each day's total calories or remaining allowance.
- Analyses your performance over the last week and month.
- Provides a home-screen widget for quick viewing of your calorie total.
- Allows calories burnt by exercise to be counted.
- Can export the diary to an HTML file.
- Can back up and restore the diary via SQLite format.
- The "Photos / Media / Files" permission is used for reading and writing files to the SD card for the backup and export functions.
- The network permissions are used for automatic crash reporting and ads.
- The in-app purchase is used for a single purchase that deactivates ads
Please report bugs using the email link below.
Simple Calorie Count is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-15. The program can be installed on Android.
Simple Calorie Count (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Simple Calorie Count since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-27.
The latest version is and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-23.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2016-09-15
- Reduced app size.,- Fixed permissions for exporting data to Simple Diet Diary.,- Shows ads after a period of use.,- Added in-app purchase to remove ads.